So, you want to make changes to your ClickFunnels Favicon without messing up your account, right?
Then, this article is definitely the only ultimate guide you’ll ever need to properly learn how to change favicon in ClickFunnels for good.
You see, replacing the ClickFunnels logo with your favicon icon can go a long way for your business.
When you have a recognizable logo that’s well-tailored to your brand goal, your audience will easily identify you and your business anywhere online.
Put another way, your business favicon icon cultivates the power of brand consistency across multiple mediums online.
And that’s just one out of many benefits. Another one worth mentioning is the likelihood of getting higher conversion rates from the target visitors because your business will look more trusted and safe to explore.
With that, let me quickly take you by hand and walk you through the non-tricky steps to change ClickFunnels favicon for good.
It’s very easy to do and shouldn’t take you a long time to implement. As long as you can move the cursor around, you’ve got no problems with the simple steps below.
Let’s go baby, shall we?
How To Upload And Change Favicon In ClickFunnels
Before we continue with today’s tutorial, you need to be aware of the requirements when it comes to changing the favicon in ClickFunnels.
The first thing is your favicon size should be a maximum of 3MB and should either be in 16 x 16 pixels or 32 x 32 pixels in dimensions. And any size larger than that will have your logo rejected from uploading to your account’s Digital Asset Library.
For any larger file size, I recommend you upload and host it with external hosting platforms such as Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Noted, right? Good, let’s get back to the business:
Step 1: Add Favicon To ClickFunnels
Follow the steps below to add a favicon into your ClickFunnels account:
- On your ClickFunnels dashboard, hover over your name and click on Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Once the page loads, select the Digital Asset on the left side.
- Now, click on +New Asset.
- Choose your Favicon logo by clicking on Choose File.
- Enter your desired Name and click on the Add button.
Here, the other fields such as From Name, From Email, and Message are optional.
So, you should ignore them since they’re optional and proceed to get your Favicon URL to use in the next step below:
Step 2: Change Favicon In ClickFunnels
To reinstate it for you again, the required dimension for your favicon icon is either 16 x 16 pixels or 32 x 32 pixels.
That’s a must to be noted if you want your changes to show at all!
With that being said, let me show you the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, you need your new uploaded favicon URL by going to your Digital Asset Library and then click on the Link to copy the Asset Path.
- Select the funnel you wish to edit and click on the Settings at the top right corner.
- Now, in the Favicon URL field, paste the link you copied above.
- Lastly, save your changes by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on Save and Update Settings.
What’s Next If ClickFunnels Favicon Not Showing?
As with almost any online software, it may take some time before any updates or changes made can be reflected in your account.
And adding a favicon to ClickFunnels is no different as well.
Please expect that changing of favicon in ClickFunnels may take up to 24 hours before it can update on all of your funnels and pages.
At this point, what you’re expected to do next on your part is being patient enough with the update.
Another thing I suggest you quickly do is to make sure the favicon URL you copied is correct. Double-check, edit, or re-copy and re-paste the logo URL again if necessary.
Conclusion On Change ClickFunnels Favicon Process
Congrats! You just learned how to add and change favicon in ClickFunnels. As you can see, the process is stupidly simple and easy to implement.
Putting together a strong brand image would elevate your business and help you level up among the competitors.
Therefore, I’ll leave you to the tutorial to put it to good use for your marketing business.
Wait! Before you go, have you heard about Funnel Hacking Secrets offered by Russell Brunson that gave access to everything you need to build your marketing business with ClickFunnels software to its maximum profitability?
The Funnel Hacking Secrets offer comes with FREE 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum Plan, Actionetics (email software), and Backpack (affiliate management software).
And on top of that, the Funnel Hacking Secrets course bundle itself teaches you advanced secrets regular marketers like you are applying to sell more of their products online with funnels.
You can learn more about what it offers in this article on getting ClickFunnels for free. Or better yet, click the button below to watch the FREE Masterclass where Russell shares hidden marketing secrets anyone can use to sell any offers or products online.
More ClickFunnels FAQs & Tutorials For You To Learn More
Below are some of the related ClickFunnels FAQs and tutorials that you may find helpful:
- How to launch your online business in 30 days or less?
- How to get ClickFunnels for FREE?
- What’s ClickFunnels all about in 2021?
- How to claim ClickFunnels 30 days trial account?
- How to delete funnels and pages in the ClickFunnels account?
- How to integrate ClickFunnels with ActiveCampaign?
- How to cancel or pause the ClickFunnels account?
- How to remove made with ClickFunnels affiliate badge?
- How to clone funnels in ClickFunnels?
- Can I download the DotCom Secrets PDF book for free?
Have any questions you would like to ask me? Comment them below and let’s get them solved.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.